1. Sarah’s Banana Bread Muffins - we eat a lot of bananas so this is a recipe we enjoy often. I'm actually supposed to bake these today or tomorrow.
2. Cuban Grilled Pork - we discovered this recipe when we didn't know what else to do with the abundance of lemons from our trees in the backyard. My husband really loves this dish.
3. Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti - I didn't know what chicken spaghetti was until I started dating my husband. I really enjoy this recipe and I often bake it and give it to different friends who need a night off the kitchen.
4. Martha Stewart’s Pecan Pie - I bake pecan pie during Thanksgiving. I make the crust too and it works every time. 5 years ago I compared this pie with a lighter version here on the blog. Check out the video here.
5. Baked Turkey Meatballs - this is a newly found recipe (thanks Pinterest!). These are delicious! I don't like to fry things so the fact that they're baked is awesome. The meatballs taste great by themselves or with whatever sauce you choose.
6. Sloppy Joe Casserole - I found this recipe when I first joined Pinterest and my husband and kids really enjoy it. I usually serve it with salad. Super tasty!
7. Whole wheat bread - I have my "super baker" seasons and this is a recipe that worked for us. The only problem is the effect that freshly baked bread has on us. We want to eat the whole thing in one sitting! I need to schedule some 17-milers the day after I bake. Ha!
• What are you cooking this week?